Saturday, October 8, 2011

Portraits & Pillow

It has only been a little over two weeks since I sent off the pictures and pillow to my cousin in Puerto Rico. Talk about slow mail service! The PO here said it would be about three to four days... yea... Not.

I guess I will just have to wait for a call or text message from PR... I'm not good at waiting... But with no choice, I am going to go fix up the 'kids room' with a set of bunk beds this weekend. I want to see if I can create a work space in there instead of taking over the dining room table, cabinets, and any other space that fabric, notions, and machines can fit into.

I also need to finish off the projects for the quilt show. That would include making a sleeve to hang the large quilt and one for the challenge quilt.

Off to sew :D

Ciao!
J :)

No comments: