Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OMG! It's time to do my BOM's!

OMG Victoria over at Bumble Beans Inc reminded me that "It's Blogger's BOM day!" Dam! I still need to whip up my blocks today! Life really has a way of getting in the way of my quilting!

So tell me have you joined in with the Blogger's Block of the Month? Are you staying up to date with your blocks?  Check out the links below and come join in the fun! 

Yes, I will be posting my blocks before the end of the day... or at the very least before I head off to guild meeting tonight. 


Click on Vickie's blog for the instructions for October's Block. I am just loving her color choices! If you go over to Jackie's... where you can join in... Also the link to the Flickr group to add your blocks http://www.flickr.com/groups/bloggersbom/


So, I needed to go back and check out who the talented designers for this BOM are...
















So, while I am scrambling to do my BOM's I am also working like a mad dog to do my Pumpkin piecing BOM's for guild meeting tonight! Yep, I am a 'mad dog' sewing BOM fool today and off I go back to the sewing machine.


Thanks for joining in this mornings rant and coffee break. :)


Ciao for now...
J :)

No comments: