Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday! Yea!

It is Friday! I am off to check out the Concord Piecemakers Guild  Quilt Show that is held in Acton, MA. They have different quilts on display and I am looking forward to seeing them. This is the information:

Concord Piecemakers Guild Quilt Show

In the fall of odd-numbered years, the Concord Piecemakers Guild holds a quilt show that exhibits the quilts made by its members. This show is not juried.
Where:
St Matthew's Methodist Church 435 Central Street Acton, MA
When:
Friday, October 21, 2011 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, October 22, 2011 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

RSQ Show - The Guild I belong to...
I posted pictures from the Quilt Show on my FB account. I am still hearing from people (all over the world!) that they enjoyed the pictures from the show.

I am still a bit giddy about Paul's quilt. Now that it has been shown, he wants to hang it here at home rather than put it on a bed. Can you see the grin? Yep, it's there, like a Cheshire cat. This is the picture from it hanging at the quilt show... Did I say Cheshire?
As for the Challenge Quilt, that is headed to Paul's office to hang within his cubical. After all, he does not have any art hanging within his space.
Now he will :)


I find myself working fast and furiously to finish the borders for C&S's quilt as that is one of those that I am bringing to the quilter tomorrow. So it is off to the quilt show and back home to sew!!! :D

Have a great weekend!

Thank you for joining me for today's rant and coffee break!
Ciao!
J :)

No comments: