Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative - Challenge Quilt

I had posted earlier that I was working on a Challenge Quilt for this years Rising Star Quilters quilt show. It is done! And not a moment too soon! As the show is this weekend!

I will take pictures and share as I am volunteering both Saturday & Sunday. I am looking forward to this show as it is the 1st time that I have one of my own quilts being show. But I'll take pictures of other quilts. :D

This is the Challenge Quilt that I have done.

This is Paul's quilt that I just finished and will be hung at the quilt show this weekend.

I hope that you come and see the show!


The 2011 Rising Star Quilt Show
The 24th annual Quilt Show and Sale will be held on
Saturday & Sunday, October 15 and 16, 2011


Times:
  • Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
  • Sunday: 11 am to 4 pm
Location:
  • Cary Memorial Hall
  • 1605 Massachusetts Avenue in Lexington Center
Location notes:
  • The front of the building says Isaac Harris Cary Memorial Building
  • The building is between the Police Station and Town Office Building
  • Free Parking at the rear of the building*
  • Handicapped Accessible
*Please be sure to avoid the parking spaces reserved for the police!

No comments: