Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful for so much :)

As we are, at the beginning of another holiday season. I want to tell you how thankful I am for family and friends who have surrounded me with love and support. For those of us who have lost loved ones, the holidays are more often bittersweet, for you I send my thoughts, prayers, and warm hugs.


While we are traveling near and far to celebrate, a friend posted on Facebook, that we should take time to slow down, drive safely, keep an eye out for the idiots on the road who do not know how to drive in bad weather. We will be on the road this afternoon, headed for New Jersey. Yes, I will be taking it easy. Looking to go around NYC and hopefully miss all of that traffic. 




That would be the City traffic... We will be taking the NJ Transit into Manhattan tomorrow to visit my sister, her family, and family friends for Thanksgiving dinner. 






So while you may or may not be celebrating the holiday, I want to take the time to thank you for following this blog, and I hope that you have a Peaceful, Safe, and Joyful weekend.


Ciao for now :)
J :)

No comments: