Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pig Project

It has been very tough trying to get the paper pieced pig to come out correctly. I have started about five and not one is done... Time to move on and find another picture of a pig!

My very good friends P & P drove down from New Hampshire today to visit. It was great to see them! Off to a tailor supply shop in Dorchester, stop for coffee (we do like our coffee) and then back here to do a little bit of chatting and sewing. They left just as it started to rain... before the heavy rain started. I really need to do a road trip north to visit them.

Back to Project Pig, I found a cute paper piece of a pig!
Then...
I found a Dutch paper piece of a pig!
 
Back to the sewing machine... pictures to follow soon...

Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao for now :)
J :)

No comments: