Monday, November 14, 2011

Early Monday morning

It is really early (3:45am) and I am having issues sleeping, so I'm thinking of sewing... Which leads straight into...

I am looking at a lot of different blogs and the free tutorials that they have on them... I think that I should start a list of favorite tutorials. Do you have any to add?

Found a great bag on SewCalGal's site here, looks easy enough to make a few for Christmas/Hanukkah.

Here is a wonderful binding tutorial from LaVieEnRosie, with some interesting side notes about what judges look for when judging a quilt show.

I found the cutest baby quilt... made by Johanna from Jona&Lili. It is a nice and easy diamond baby quilt. I think this would be a great lap quilt if I expand it a little bit... what do you think? The tutorial is at The Quilted Fish's Sweet Divinity posting.

I am sure that you noticed the "We Are The Face of Quilting" gadget (on the sidebar) it is from Jennifer Ofenstein's blog Sewhooked. It is worth checking what she has to say about being one of the many faces of quilting...

Jennifer's blog Sewhooked, has some of the cutest (free!) paper piecing patterns to share that you should take a look at them...

I'll be back, but right about now (6:45 am) I'm in need of additional coffee...

For now, thanks for stopping by...

Ciao for now :)
J :)

No comments: