Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Friday and I'm not finished...

Here we are at the end of the week and time, once again, has gotten away from me. Today is jammed packed with things "I have to do" and all I want to do is sit and sew! But this all will pass and I'll get to sew tonight.

The grand kids are spending the weekend with us, so (1) I'll not be posting this weekend, and (2) they are looking forward to sleeping on their bunk beds, and (3) we will be at one or more museums this weekend! All and all not a bad thing... Still would like to finish the "Pig" before Sunday...

Pig is now going to be an applique as I fought and fought with the paper piecing project and lost too much time in the course of those two and a half days not sewing. Now I'll be doing some 'hand sewing' of which I know there are a few people laughing at me right about now...

In between appointments, food shopping, and (I hope) trips to my Mom's, I should be able to do a little bit more sewing... We shall see...

Thanks for joining me :)

Ciao for now!
J :)

No comments: