Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blogs I Love to Follow

Do you have favorite Blogs that you follow? (Ok, I hope I am one... just saying...) I confese, I do! They are mostly sewing/quilting/fiber art related, but there are a few that are game related... Do you know who Professor Hershal is? (Major hint ~ a DS game)

Back to my fav blogs... I do have a running list (to the right) of those that have posted. But I totally need to check out on a daily basis Pat Sloan, Bumble Beans Inc, SewCalGal, Moda Bakeshop (to see if there are any new patterns), p.s. i quilt, Jaybird Quilts, Ryan White, Canton Village Quilts (Bloggers BOM), and these are the ones that are off the top of my head! Wow!

Yes, there are a lot more. If you are looking for their latest postings, look no further than to the right of this post. As many post daily.

I arrived at this train of thought while reading SewCalGals blog about Fiskar Titanium rotary cutters, I think I need to find some of these blades... They look as if they will last much longer than the ones I use now... I would suggest checking out SewCalGals blog to review the cutters for yourself... I tried to post pictures, but working with my iPad is just not cutting it today.

Ah... Need more coffee...

Thanks for joining me :)

Ciao for now :)
J :)

No comments: