Friday, December 16, 2011

Sewing like a mad woman!

I know I was supposed to have these done by now... That's why I am sewing like a mad woman today, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... whatever is not done by then... too bad...

This is a sampling of what needs to be done...

A small center table mat, 4 table mats, table runner, one DWR quilt binding (all ready on the quilt, just need to finish it off) one Log Cabin (make binding, attach, and finish off)...

So, excuse me while I run over to my sewing machine, with study books in hand (class on Saturday and Sunday once again) to try to get some projects done...

Opps, what do I have for my niece for her birthday!?! It falls on the 28th of December... Ah! I need to think about this one later...

Back to the machine and the books...

Ciao for now :)

J :)

No comments: