Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's BOM time :)

Ah yes, BOM time, I was among those suffering with a teflon brain due totally to sinus issues. Not fun... I missed seeing that Pat Sloan had posted for her contribution to Jackie at CVQW's Month 4 Bloggers BOM.

If you click Pat Sloan's PDF, a new window will pop up with the pdf pattern. Either way, I need to get moving on Month 4! I had been all caught up and do not want to get behind again...

This is a cutie:


Of course I will be doing mine in brights... with yellow being the base color... hmm, to follow the color ideas or not? That is what I am pondering at present. I really am thinking that I am going to have to make 2 additional sets of all of the blocks. If I made a total of 3 sets of the BOM's and mix in 2" sashing, I would have enough to make a cute quilt top for a Christmas present... Just a thought... We are having a DIY Christmas once again...

In the meantime I have spent the better part of the day applying for different positions within the Boston area... Enough... I need to get back to looking.

Ciao for now!
J :)

No comments: