Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

As hectic as it during the month of December, it all comes down to Christmas Eve. Tonight at my mother's house was the annual family gathering. There where only 33 or so people for a sit down dinner. The age range is from 5 to 90... A lot of kids, grandkids, cousins, and in-laws... Yes a hectic, noisy time, but I love it! As crazy as it can be, this is my Christmas eve... and fun!

Tomorrow we will be on the road for about three hours, give or take. We go to my mom's for a couple of hours in the morning, then to my sister-in-law's (about a hour drive), then back up to my brother's (a hour and a half from my SIL's), and then home (about 20 minutes) some time tomorrow evening.

What will you be doing? I hope you have the opportunity to spend the day with family and friends.

Merry Christmas to All!

Ciao for now.
J :)

No comments: