Sunday, December 18, 2011

Back to the sewing machine...

Home again from class :) Ah yes it is done! Just have to prep for an exam within the next few weeks. In the meantime I have some projects screaming my name real loud!

Talking about projects, I was on FB and there is a group Quilt N Bee that posted the following challenge:
Join the Finishers . Just leave me a comment and I will add you to the group.

Ok Quilt N Bee is going to sponsor a UFO party for 2012. Here are the basics.

Find all of your UFOs
Post how many that you have along with photos of all of them we will set up a facebook group for THE FINISHERS 2012
At the beginning of the month let me know how many you plan to work on and finish.
At the end of the month post how many you have finished-along with a photo
Each month (the 5th of the month) the one with the most completed will be awarded a prize-if there is a tie we will draw for the winner.
Are you on Facebook? Have you "Like" Quilt N Bee? Their FB link is here. If your not on FB, don't worry... You can go to Quilt N Bee's Blog... As well I'll post my UFO's and WIP's and the progression on finishing them up.

Sew it is back to the sewing machine to finish up projects and enjoy the rest of Sunday evening as my hubby watches the football game on TV.

Ciao for now!
J :)

No comments: