Thursday, December 29, 2011

Contemplating...

Have you ever had one of those moments that you really need to think about what you are doing? Yes that was me this morning (already).


A good friend asked if I was going to be joining in the weekly FIUF group, that was not what I had to think about, as I had told someone else that Friday's are Off Limits!


What I had to think about is... "I need to make some clothing for Ms. E's American Doll (Birthday Present), finish sewing the jacket I was making before Ms. Piggy, do the sewing on the jacket for the class I took... And start a major birthday quilt..." Ok, so my "To Do" list seems to be expanding too fast and I really need to finish the items on the WIP list before I start another...



Add to all that excitement and I may be getting another machine... my aunt called to ask me if I would care for another one as the person who has it now can't find the parts in TX where they live. That will be a trip to the local dealership to have the machine serviced. I'll have to wait and see... 
I really am excited :)  As it is always nice to get a new (even used - as it is new to me) sewing machine... Does it show that I love to sew? And No, it is not a Singer... but I could not resist the picture...




Back to that growing To Do list... 
So this is Not my pile of fabric scraps... though it really could be... it does look like the pile of projects that I need to get back to...

I do have a few to finish... and a few birthday's up coming... Nothing major, well... I think turning 5 would be considered major for Ms E. With that I am off to find some fabric to make some clothing for an AG Doll... Now where did I put those patterns...

Ciao for now!
J :)

No comments: