Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Catch Up Time...

Ah... Christmas time is a very busy time around our house. I am one of five and my husband is one of six. With no little children, we are the ones that travel all over the place to visit everyone. Christmas day I started at home, went to my mom's to open presents there, then to my SIL's (a hour drive from my mom's), to give and receive presents there, then back up to my brother's house (about a hour and a half drive from my SIL's) for dinner and more gifting, then home again (about a half hour away).

Some pictures:
At my mom's...
 The Christmas elves...

Then it was off to my SIL's (she is holding one side of the quilt) to catch up with D (my niece for whom I made the graduation quilt). This is us holding up the front...
 This is D's 1st reaction to the back of her graduation quilt...
 Yes, she was trying to wave away the tears...

Then it was off to my brother's house for dinner...
 and desserts...
A wonderful hectic time was had by all :)

Now it is back to finishing up a jacket before the 4th of January, some clothing for an American Girl that my granddaughter will be getting for her 5th birthday, and starting a few other projects... that are surprises for people who do follow my blog... hence the secrets... :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah this year. For a season of miracles, may we all be blessed with our own miracles.

Ciao for now! :)
J :)

No comments: