Friday, December 2, 2011

Oops! Missed a few days...

I have been working on the Ms. Piggy pillow and quilt. I swear it has a mind of it's own!!! It is almost done, but like the title says, Life has gotten in the way once again.

Monday I was able to post and do some sewing, while waiting to hear from my daughter. She had an infected tooth. With no insurance, we went to the dental clinic at one of the medical schools in the area. Since they close at 4 pm, Monday was out. So Tuesday at noontime I was picking her up at school and off to the dental school. That was five hours at the school waiting for her. After which it was driving her home and then myself. By the time I got home, no sewing...

Wednesday and Thursday I did get to sew, but I felt like I was all thumbs! The seam ripper and I where close and personal for both days... I felt like I was tearing apart everything. I over cut when I went to square off... so I added borders to enlarge the quilt.

It's off to Finish Up Friday and I hope to get a few pictures to post.

Ciao for now!
J :)

No comments: