Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday...

I am still am working different BOM's. Yesterday I worked on the Blogger BOM, today I worked on the Craftsy BOM for January, yea, February is here and I had not done the January... It is a free class on Craftsy, so if you are interested go over to Cratsy Online Classes and sign up for the Free class with Amy Gibson.

Craftsy BOM Online Class is the location, but you need to sign up for the class. Here are my version of the BOM's for January:

I am using a set of fat quarters that I purchased at a guild meeting... I know that my friend G can tell you the line... and I'll have to ask her which one it is on Friday at FUF ... I guess I'll be getting back to you about what line this is :) sorry, G is so much better than me at remembering these!

Ah Ha!!! Miss G came thru! It is the Tufted Tweets line by Laurie Wisburn.


Yes, everything did come form my stash!


Off to watch the news with hubby, thank you for stopping by, Ciao for now! :)
J :)


No comments: