Monday, February 27, 2012

Among the missing this weekend...

I mentioned that I was under the weather last week... enough that I did not go out until Friday morning for a little bit. Well, I was slammed with the flu, flat on my back slammed, coughing so hard that my lungs are sore and I can't speak to long before I start to cough again. Really not a happy camper here... 


I was so medicated on Friday at my interview I did not cough the entire time I was there... stepped out the door and I started up right away. 


So how sick was I? I missed out on a lot of goings on that I normally do on the last weekend of the month... But more than anything I really missed seeing my mom, my daughter, my step-son, my daughter-in-law, the grandkids, and my 'people' since I got sick last week, Monday. Major bummer :/


In the meantime, I am trying to fit in finishing up the sweatshirt jackets for the mini-workshop I am teaching on Tuesday night. I have cut up a few sweatshirts, divided them up into sections of the instructions, and now have to finish the last of the American Girl Doll size jackets that I am making. I was going to try to make one for each niece, but being ill has prevented that from happening.


I need to take pictures of the set up on Tuesday night. I did a very quick run thru with hubby and it was less than 5 minutes long. This will work as the workshops need to be within a 15 minute window.


I almost forgot! The Blogger's BOM which posts on the 25th and the Blogger's are...

So I need to go and check out the blogger for February Amy Smart - Diary of a Quilter . Her BOM block is too cute...
 


I also need to pop over to the FREE Craftsy Block of the Month with Amy Gibson and finish the blocks for February before March are posted on Thursday.


Thanks for stopping by! Ciao for now :) Off to take some more meds :)


J :)

No comments: