Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Suffering with a Cold... again

The problem with not hanging around with children on a regular (24/7) basis is that you pick up every cold bug that they bring around when you are with them.  This past weekend two nieces and a nephew where at my mom's and one of them had a slight bug... yup, I caught it (another one!)... ah well, the price one pays to hang around with the kids. Loved hanging around with them then, not a happy camper right about now...

Which means that I did not get to play with my serger, nor will the grandkiddo's be coming over to hang out this week, nor did I go to the guild meeting last night... major bummers.

Today I am starting to feel much better, though I have gone thru about 3 boxes of tissues... I am already planning on cutting the backing for the baby quilt, cutting the 3rd, 4th, and 5th AG size sweatshirts, and sewing the blocks for the Guild's 2013 Raffle Quilt. That should keep me busy... maybe I'll fit in some time to play with my V-day gift as well...

Thanks for stopping by, Ciao for now!

J :)

No comments: