Friday, January 27, 2012

Thank you to a Fellow Quilter

Around the 1st week of this month I was dancing around about my 'new' sewing machine :) [Ok, I am still dancing, and it is going in to  NEVERETTS  in Nashua this weekend.] I have been fussing over a thank you card to send to M & R for the wonderful gift....


Ok, so I am 1/2 way done and here is the card for M along with a mug rug. 





Yes, that is a little quilt on the paper pieced sewing machine. I thought it a rather cute way to say thank you. The colors remind me of the National Forest as they live in Texas' Big Bend region and I thought that they would enjoy them. The mug rug can also be used as a trivet as I have the insubrite & some batting sandwiched between the fabrics. The sewing machine has a small pocket to hang it up. She does have a quilt store down there... 


As I had thought about how to say thank you, this was the 1st thought, I am glad that I did them. Now to mail them off to Texas.


Thanks for stopping by, Ciao for now!

J :)

No comments: