Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BOM... Another one!

A few days ago, while reading my email, I came across one from Craftsy announcing that they were producing FREE Craftsy Block of the Month online video tutorials with hostess Amy Gibson. The big word here was FREE! I have come to the unfortunate time of no longer having an income, so Free is a good thing. But, hmm, another BOM? Yes, you guessed correctly... I’m joining in the fun as well... it is after all a "Stash Buster" and my stash is not that small... It needs to shrink and I need to refrain from purchasing... 


As with the Blogger's BOM there is no cost to join and you don’t have to prove anything to anyone (except yourself). 


If you are interested in joining, go over to Craftsy Block of the Month website and sign up. There are some other lovely classes... but not free... so I will have to wait for those. Just so you know the web site has this to say about the BOM class: (including the pictures...)


The Craftsy Block of the Month is a year-long class in twelve segments, each one posted on the first day of each month. For the first ten months, you’ll learn to create two of the most versatile, eclectic, fun and creative quilt blocks. Then, the last two months of the year will be dedicated to binding, backing and finishing your quilt. So that means the Craftsy Block of the Month will give you a total of 20 blocks plus a ton of techniques, and by the end of the class, you’ll have a COMPLETED quilt!



I really need to find a job to support my quilting habit! But this is a stash buster so.... it's a good thing :) Also, I like the thought that I will end up with more than enough for a quilt top! So, I have signed up :) It will keep me busy... along with finishing up all of my WIP's/UFO's.


Ok, now back to looking for work online... 


Ciao for now!
J :)



No comments: