Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blogger's Choice Bundle Posting

There is a wonderful Blogger's Choice Bundle Posting going on... that I JUST stumbled upon... You have until the 15th to join in... If you go over to Quokka Quilts Blog (yes that is the link) you will see where she says...
If you have looked through the Fat Quarter Shop's FQ bundles section, you will surely have noticed the 'Blogger's Choice Bundles'.Woweee, I thought. Wouldn't it be great to be so famous a blogger that you get your own bundle listed in the FQS? 
I got to thinking... what fabrics would I choose?... I get to pick 12 patterns and 3 solids... which would be my personal Blogger's Choice Bundle!  And here they are!




I am sure that there are a few that are saying that this is not bright enough for me... Well with a 1/2 yard of each... I could make a wonderful color block quilt for our bed :) While I love, love, love brights... hubby is not all to keen on having super brights on the bed and I could make this and have it on the bed :)

Hope you enjoy my collection! Also hope you get a chance to make your own and enter at  Quokka Quilts Blog.


Ciao for now!
J :)