Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday...

I woke up late this morning... suffering from sinus issues for the past few days... not fun. :/

As I am checking my email, facebook, pinterest, and twitter I was listening to the cars driving by and it sounded like they where driving on wet pavement. When I looked out the window I saw it had...
not a whole lot of it...
just a dusting...

Still enough that it had to be shoveled... I wish the people downstairs would say and do this...

No, they do not shovel... there is a 12 year old who lives downstairs, a bus comes every morning to pick him up, every day the bus pulls into the driveway, in back of our car and honks for the child. When it snows, hubby clears the driveway to the benefit of the family downstairs... Oh well, my complaining for the year about them.... nothing much I can do about this...

Still the last time we had any snow was...
Yes, it was Halloween...

In the meantime I am starting to work on my BOM's I have the additional Blogger BOM's that I want to do as the blocks are small, the Crafty BOM that I have to start... need to check my To Do list to make sure there is nothing I am missing...

I signed up to "Do" a mini workshop... I'll be showing how to make a sweatshirt jacket within a 15 - 25 minute presentation... Talk about biting off a large bite! So now I have to make a few jackets at different stages to show them off... what a thought... what a lot of work... hmm, I know, I'll make them to fit an American Girl Doll! Then I can finish the different stages at different times. Also shows many of the guild members that they can make one for their granddaughters dolls. Too cute and it works very well!
This is one I have already made and given away...
I like this one...
 

Off to continue working on the B-day quilt, BOM's, and start on the AG sweatshirt jackets...

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your coffee break :)
Ciao for now!
J :)