Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sorry... I have been among the missing

To say that I have forgotten to post is an understatement.

I have been working at trying to find a permanent job for the past year. I did work for about two and a half months, but that did not last. So I have been trying since January of this year. I have hit a wall... that one that you don't want to do anything. Unfortunately this also applies to my sewing/quilting/crafts and I have so many to work on!

Still, I keep trying, up until this past week I had not had an interview since April 1st. Yes, I do wish that was a joke, but it has taken close to 3 months for me to even be called and invited. It does not help that along the way I have put back on any and all weight that I had lost and even 'found' some more... Not a good thing... if you know what I mean :)

Today it is off to the MFA to see the glass exhibit before it closes this weekend... so away I go :)

Thanks for stopping by :)
J

No comments: