Friday, August 12, 2011

Ah Friday...

It is truly amazing how ones view of a particular day of the week. If your work week is such that you work Monday thru Friday, you are looking forward to the end of the week and Friday is a wonderful day of the week.

Not working, my view of any particular day is due to the 'check in' days that I have. So on Sunday, I check in with the online Unemployment office in Massachusetts, on Monday I check in with a few 'headhunters' I am working with, then head for over to pick up my child and go to the gym. On Wednesday and Friday it is off to pick up my child and over to the gym for an hour or so.

As I said, it is one's view from your own lens of life how you view a day of the week. The reason for todays thought came from someone at the gym saying how the 'week fly's by' and they forgot what day of the week it is. It did get me to thinking...

Hope you have enjoyed your coffee...
Ciao,
J :)

No comments: