Friday, March 9, 2012

Work Week

So I have been among the missing this week. I have been trying to adjust to being back in the working world. It is rather strange, after being out of the corporate loop for the past 14 months. Though I was only there for less than 90 days. Prior to that it had been six months. Still, I am not even in the healthcare field any longer, not research, not management. I am very tired from being at a 8 am - 4:30 pm job. I am driving to work, which adds to the day, and while it is not a lot of traffic, it is much more than I was doing before.

I was hoping to be able to fit in at least 15 minutes an evening sewing, but I'm not so sure that is going to happen for awhile. I also want to go to the gym on a regular basis... That too is going to take some time.

In the meantime, I am on my way to sewing tonight!!! Yea!!! And going to work on the new baby quilt and start the quilting. Looking forward to see the ladies :)

Thanks for stopping by, Ciao for now!

J :)

No comments: