Thursday, March 22, 2012

busy... busy... busy...

It is rather amazing how busy I have gotten now that I am working full time. I think this is the reason that I had thought that I would love a part-time or 3/4 time position. That way I would be able to keep up with the sewing/quilting/blogging items that I love and work to support these habits... Nice thought, just didn't work out that way ... so far.

It looks like I will only be in this position for another (maybe) six weeks as the person who is out sick is undergoing an operation today. I hope that she comes thru very well and that her recuperation is smooth. Of course I will then be looking for work once again when that happens... but we will cross that bridge when the time comes. In the meantime I am enjoying myself doing what I'm learning about here.

I need to start planning a few baby quilts this week and finish off the art totes for the kiddo's before the new baby is here on the 3rd of April.

On that note I need to get back to work as my lunch time is over...

Thanks for stopping by! Ciao for now :)

J :)

No comments: