Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Sewing

One issue with working a 40 hour work week is that I miss my sewing time... I am going to have to follow Victoria Findlay Wolfe from Bumble Beans advise and just play for 15 minutes at a time...

In the meantime, I have been sewing the basket liners for the bassinet for the new baby due to arrive April 3rd, this weekend. Maybe I am tired... whatever, I am making mistakes... so this is the basket that I am making the two liners for...


This is one liner that is correct...

This is the 2nd liner...

So that you are not guessing what I am talking about, check out the two elephants... they are upside down. Which means that I put the end flaps on wrong. I am off to rip them off and resew them correctly... not my idea of a fun time.

I am also working on the baby quilt, I'll have to take some pictures soon!

Ah well, thanks for stopping by, Ciao for now!
J :)

No comments: