Monday, March 5, 2012

1st day...

So I have been searching for work for over a year... Today was my 1st day back in the corporate working world.

I have taken a temporary position, which I am happy to say, Was very nice to start at today.

I will be sewing/quilting on the weekends as I am wiped out from not working a straight 8.5 hour work day. Add to that the 1st day jitters... Makes for a slightly stressed day. But I survived and am looking forward to tomorrow.

In the meantime, I need to get the baby quilt for our new (April 3rd) grandson, basket liners, and a few crayon totes for the big kids done between now and the end of the weekend. I hope to do at least twenty minutes a night... We will see how that goes. Also want to make a mini quilt for the wall in my cube :)

Thanks for stopping by, Ciao for now!
J :)

No comments: