Friday, March 30, 2012

Long term temping

It is rather strange to be sitting in someone else's seat while they are out on medical leave. On one hand you wish them the very best and on the other, you are hoping that they will be out for an indefinite amount of time. In my case, I am looking at being in this chair for three to five weeks for this position and possibly sitting in another seat for an additional five to seven weeks. It means that someone else is looking at going out on medical leave due to surgery.


The person going for surgery does not have a date given as of yet and is under a lot of stress due to everything that goes on within her life. I feel sympathy for her as the dr sprung the news on her in a way that has her very uptight about what is going on with her body. She did not get a lot of explination about what level of surgery she is going to go thru and that is adding to her stress.

All that to say that I have been busy at work... though today the computer system that I work on more often than not, is down, so I am at a loss...

As for my sewing...
this is sort of what the totes for the kiddo's are going to look like... right now they are in pieces. I am going to only take these with me tonight to FUF so that I can get them done!!! Tomorrow I am off to a class given by the speaker at the guild meeting this past Tuesday night. It is to make a Kaleidoscope block. Something along the lines of the red and white one... but I do like the other one... I think that I need to check them out...


I'll need to remember my camera to take some pictures during class tomorrow.

In the meantime it is back to work...

Thank you for stopping by :) Ciao for now!!!

J :)

No comments: