Saturday, March 3, 2012

Slumber Saturday...

It has been a roller coaster of a week. I live just outside Boston, Massachusetts and the weather this week has gone from the low 60's to the low 20's within days. Crazy weather! We also had a dumping of snow... Not as much as my friends in New Hampsire, but enough of a reminder from Mother Nature.

In addition I was out in that snowy weather for interviews, filing out paperwork, and accepting a temporary position. As of Monday, I will be among the corporate working, once again. No, I will not be giving up on my creative side, I have to work within the corporate world to support my creative world.

Now I need to create some clothing for me to wear. :) Such a problem... I am still going to follow the UIU pledge as my stash has to shrink down to a regular closet size. I would like to set up the 'hidden room' that I use right now, as my crafting space. I will really need to cull through me stash of fabrics, books, craft items, and such to create my space.

I saw a 'pin' on Pinterest the other day that really hit the nail on the head. It stated 'Pinterest is online Hording' and I have to agree. I want to aim to have that space as the only space that looks like I am hoarding.

Ah well, time to get up and start the weekend...

Thanks for stopping by, Ciao for now!

J :)

No comments: