Sunday, December 6, 2015

Awesome weekend with friends

Today is another traveling day. I have had the wonderful pleasure of spending the he past few days with some amazing women that I have met through Facebook. 
We got together to spend time quilting, stitching, and bitiching. Perfect event. With our crazy schedules, it's not the easiest to get a group of us together, so this was pretty special. I was able to spread out and do some gift sewing. I just need to get them together and I will be done with making my gifts.

This morning I was checking out some other blogs. If you are keeping up with Cheryl's challenge muppin.com on her blog, you will see a few other bloggers who have some very interesting posts.

In the meantime I am on the road again. Off to Columbia, Maryland to meet up with hubby and the to dinner at my mom's. 

So, Ciao for now, and I hope you have a fantastic day! 😎
J

No comments: