Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Insights From SewCalGal: Sew Biz - Help your favorite Quilt business - writ...

I had to post this insight from SewCalGal's Blog. I am not a quilt shop owner, though I know a few, I am not a designer of quilts, though I have designed a few, I am not a blogger with an agenda, though I have been told I might just have one... Still, I support a few local quilt shops, designers, teachers, and authors. Take a look at what SewCalGal has to say about supporting Quilting business & Yelp.

Insights From SewCalGal: Sew Biz - Help your favorite Quilt business - writ...: "Good word of mouth is one of the best PR opportunities for a quilt shop, designer, author, teacher, etc. Those in the business appreciate quilting, sewing and embroidery enthusiasts that take time to pass on positive feedback, and enthusiasts also appreciate hearing when a product (or business) isn't worth purchasing."

I like the idea of supporting local and of course to give credit, I do use Yelp a lot. I also have Yelped about different shops that I go to... if you go to Yelp, I do accept friends :) Just saying... www.yelp.com

Enjoy your coffee and have a great day!
Ciao ;D
J

No comments: