Sunday, April 8, 2012

Oh No!!! I'm really late this month!

Yes I have been among the missing... Thought I would check in before you all thought I’d disappeared altogether. Nope. Still hanging around. Still hanging in. I am very sorry it’s been so sporadic of late, I’ve begun posts in my head many times but as I haven’t been near a computer to post they have not made it online... I’m sure you understand.


I have had my share of good days and bad days, there has been a lot of activity! I credit a very busy schedule of getting back into the grove of working, trying to blog, trying to get some much needed sewing time, and a new grandson's arrival this week with my being among the missing more often than not... So, with out much further ado...

I have to admit that I know that  I am really late this month for the BOM's! And I have gotten my month's confused!



So for Blogger BOM, hosted by Jackie from Canton Village Quilt Works it is time to do my February block tutorial from Amy Smart @ Diary of a Quilter.  It is a cute block...


I also have to do March's block which is a visit to Allison Harris @ Cluck Cluck Sew blog for the directions check out her super cute block! 
IMG_0618

I have not even shared the love at the FLICKER GROUP with the February block... 
In the meantime here is the Roll Call for all the members of the Blogger's BOM...


So the other late BOM is with Amy Gibson in The Craftsy Block of the Month. I need to catch up with the March block, which was Foundation Paper Piecing... April's BOM is Hexagons in the English Paper Piecing method... I'm going to be buried in paper!


Wish me luck! I'm off to try to catch up with everything... Oh! I need to finish the little girl quilt 1st! Order!!! I need to make a list of my projects and stick to it!!!


I hope you have had a chance to chuckle today! Ciao for now!


J :)

No comments: