Monday, April 16, 2012

Is this Sunday ALREADY?

Well... yea, I have gone a week and been way too busy to jump onto the computer other than at work. I don't have the time to jot down anything on my blog...

Yesterday I spent the day in Worchester, MA at the Sewing Expo. I had a great time, got to meet a few people, saw some people that I have had the opportunity to meet before, and got lost in Worchester. There where some quilts, a lot of vendors, and a lot of classes going on through out the day. I think that I would go to more of the classes if I go next year. The one that I was in was Peggy Sagers the founder of Silhouette Patterns. It was a great class! Now I just need to make some of the pants from the pattern that I purchased.

It is a good quality knit fabric that I need to get from Jo-anne's and when it comes, I will need to Use it Up right away! I hope I will get over my 'fear' (for lack of a better word) of working with knits.

Off to get ready for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Ciao for now!

J :)

P.S. I wrote this on Sunday and forgot to post it... so, I'm not going to change it, just post it. Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: