Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blogger's BOM

Hmm, did I miss it once again? The time seems to be flying! I have been working my tail off and yesterday was Administrative Assistant's Day and it was not until I got home that anyone mentioned anything to me. Oh, yes, I am working as an Administrative Assistant and no, there was no acknowledgment. Ah well, I am only a temp...

In the mean time I hopped over to Jackie's Blog at Canton Village Quilt Works to check out the next block. She has some wonderful pictures over there! If you go to Canton Village Quilt Works you will see the past 7 months of Blogger's Block of the Month.

Sot the Block Number 8 is brought you by the fabulous Amy of Mrs. Schmenkman Quilts.  This block is a beauty. Now I need to grab my fabrics and start sewing! I am a tad behind... 


Time to play catch up!

With that I am off to dinner with my hubby. Thank you for stopping by :)

Ciao for now!

J :)

No comments: