Friday, June 15, 2012

Yes, I am still among you all...

My Finish-Up-Friday Ladies have been making fun of me of late... They are saying that I have forgotten my Blog... Sad to say that Life is really getting in the way of writing...

Today I grabbed sometime to stop by and say hi :)  I am still temping... but now I am also looking outside to find a permanent position, as the temp position is dragging their collective feet.

I am also teaching a private class ... to make a simple wall hanging... need to find good time to get together and start.

I have a wedding quilt that I'm also working on, a baby (due July 1st or so) quilt, two graduation T-shirt quilts, and my aunt's quilt. I need to check in with my aunt next weekend to find out if this is going to Texas or staying in New Jersey.

So, while I have been away, I have not forgotten you all :)  Nor have my friends forgotten me... did you see the new button to the right? Yea, it is another quilt-along, this time for a Mario Brother's quilt. That would be perfect for the oldest grandson for Hanukkah. I would need to make a Princess Mario Brother's quilt for our granddaughter... That would work... now to think of something for the baby and their parents for Hanukkah. We only give one gift for each, not one for each night. I don't need to encourage them with more stuff that they all will not use.

In the meantime, I also have a signature quilt that I need to whip up in the next four weeks... I will post how that is going... thinking how I am going to incorporate the colors for the wedding into the quilt. It will be over two hundred signatures... I'm nuts!

Thanks for stopping by :) Ciao for now!

J :)

No comments: