Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday...

It really seems like time is flying... I have already been a temp for 12 weeks!

I am still hearing interesting stories from the people I work with regarding the women who's position I am filling in for... The latest is that she was out shopping with her husband and just about ran into my manager... I say just about, because when he saw her, I gather he went off in another direction. He left his wife to pay the bill and say hello to the women.

I did say I am still hearing stories... I think if I was in her position I would have been looking elsewhere for work while being paid for sick leave.

 In the meantime I have gotten a quilt done! Yea!!!
This is the front...

This is the back...

Back in February I found out a friend was moving to Florida and giving away a very nice crib. I have the crib here for our grandson. This quilt is the thank you quilt I mentioned on Facebook, and is for the little girl who is now into a big girls bed.

The quilt will be on it's way tomorrow!!! Sweet

Thank you for stopping by, Ciao for now :)

J :)

No comments: