Sunday, June 26, 2011

4th Sunday of the month

Time for a late cup of coffee and I hope you enjoy today's rant...

Every 4th Sunday of the month is a quilting studio at one of my local quilt shops (about 17 miles from home) for 5 hours. I am working on getting my WIP's done, but the list keeps growing... Ah well.Today I finished a couple of WIP potholders for my aunt, who I will be visiting this week. Worked on a thread portrait that was supposed to be done today (it's not, but I will work on it and send it as a late present).

While getting my supplies together for studio, on Saturday, I realized that my short list of projects really has about 15 - 20 more projects to add. Yes, it does appear that there are some UFO's (UnFinished Objects) in among my stash. They are going to have to be finished! 1at they need to be added to my running list of WIP's that I will need to update on a regular basis.

I have missed going to Sunday Open Studio for the past three months. Time fly's when life has you running like crazy! Last time I was there was February! March I was on a family trip, April was a family issue that I needed to attend to, and May was a local (if you call New England area local) family trip. I have missed the therapy session that occurs at Open Studio. There are a few of us that have become regulars. It is much like "Finish Up Fridays" my other quilting therapy session that I have missed more than I have been able to attend over the past four months.

Well, I did not name this blog incorrectly, Life has been getting in the way of my quilting!

Hope you have enjoyed today's rant and enjoy your coffee.
J :)

No comments: