Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday morning :) Checking in after a long break... again

Ok, so Google Reader has gone away... A few of the blogs that I have seen on Facebook today have dead links. I am wondering if this blog will be among the dead as well.

I am temping at another position, within healthcare, not far from home. This morning hubby had to drop off his car in Wellseley, pick up my parents car in Newton Corner, and go to work in Cambridge... So I got to get up early, follow hubby to drop off his car, drive him to my parents house, and then drive to work...

I do have the most wonderful husband :) Just saying as today my parents return from being away for a week and a half and he is going to take off 1/2 a day to go pick them up. I am sure that he will also be doing some shopping with them afterwards as  there is nothing to eat in the house.

As I said before, I hope this blog is working and posting... it is a strange blogging world without Google Reader...

Ciao for now!
J

No comments: